Come live in a nice sized 4 Bedroom home in the Hub of Sonoma County. Large Maintenance free backyard backs to open space and side yard allows for RV/boat parking. Features include; spacious master bedroom, cathedral ceiling, updated kitchen, crown molding and formal dining. Bonus storage room attached to upstairs bedroom. High quality artificial lawn in front and back keep your water bill low while always looking like beautifully manicured lawn. The house is surrounded in stamped colored concrete and there is an entertainers dream outdoor kitchen in the back yard. The house also has a new central heater, A/C and solar panels (included and paid for) to keep your PG&E bill low. New Garage door opener and EV high power charger. Refrigerator stove & microwave included, also all outdoor bar stools and outdoor tv included) (washer & dryer not included) Not on a through-street and located close to parks, downtown Cotati, shopping, transportation, and the Sonoma State University.
Residential - Single Family, 2 Story
1,966 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
Detailed Room Information
- Master Bedroom
- Bedroom - Closet,Walk-In Closet, Bathroom - Double Sinks
- Breakfast Nook,Formal Area,Formal Room,Space in Kitchen
- Cabinets,Hookups Only,See Remarks
- Breakfast Area,Kitchen/Family Combo,Other Counter,Pantry Cabinet
- Master Bath
- Double Sinks
- Built-In BBQ,Built-In Gas Oven,Built-In Refrigerator,Dishwasher,Disposal,Gas Cook Top,Microwave
- Laminate, Carpet, See Remarks, Simulated Wood
- Central Air
- Gas Heat, Solar. Central.
- 1. Gas Piped.
- See Remarks.
- Additional Interior Features
- Cathedral Ceiling,Storage Area(s)
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. 2 Parking Spaces. Attached,Garage Facing Front.
- Wood, Frame
- Composition, Shingle
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Garden,Landscape Back,Landscape Front,Private. Garden,Landscape Back,Landscape Front,Private.
The scores below measure the walkability of the address, access to public transit of the area and the convenience of using a bike on a scale of 1-100
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price
Courtesy: Pedro Reyes, Marin 1 Real Estate, Inc Agent Phone: 415-328-7888
Agent License: 00834973 Office License: 00834973 Office Phone: 415-328-7888
Information being provided is for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing. Information has not been verified, is not guaranteed, and is subject to change. Copyright 2022 Bay Area Real Estate Information Services, Inc. All rights reserved.